Sunday, February 20, 2011

Skate park Jitra bak kata Suneo

Cheers. How are ya? It's nice to hear I'm good. haha. today, I'm gonna talk about this guy called suneo. My first expression about him is, he looks like one POYO feller. I'm just judging the book by its cover. Haha. He ride his LC everyday called JOSHUA. He loves to say F.U.C.K. Okay, This real SUNEO can talk, can walk like a normal person. I don't know where did he get this name. Pity. 

We started skate like almost 1 and half week already. The WTF is, he can do ollie in just 2 or 3 days. In 5 days,  he can already ollie over a block of wood. Damn! I'm proud and jealous After like almost a week playing, my deck hancur. bearing pecah. hahaha. I thought he will give up skate but what he did is, he bought a new bearing and new deck + new bushing. All total amount he spend is RM 300. Just for skate. Ada bakat, takpa laa. ni ha, gambar serba sedikit.




Enche Suneo Perwira!

2 comments:

  1. dok skate tang mana brader kat jitra ni? kami dok skate dkt datran tnh merah nu, rjin2 mai la.

    ReplyDelete